Designed and built by Venice-Simplon Orient Express, the Northern Belle offers luxury day trips across the UK. Enjoy an indulgent day excursion aboard the Northern Belle to North Wales.
Tickets are £440 - £495
per person (depending on excursion), Full payment or a deposit of £100 per person is required to confirm your booking.
From the moment you see the gleaming Northern Belle pull into the station, you are transported back to a more glamorous age. The vintage train offers a true escape from the hustle and bustle of modern life. Enjoy sumptuous handcrafted interiors, impeccable service and gastronomic cuisine. Sip champagne, absorb the views and chat with your fellow travellers.
Unwind and relax — timeless memories are guaranteed.
Your excursion will include:
Historic Llandudno at Leisure - £440
- Round-trip travel from Hull Paragon Station aboard the Northern Belle
- Welcome sparking Bellini reception on board
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Free time to explore - choose one of the 3 excursion choices below
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous five-course dinner
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- Coffee, tea and petits four
On arrival, your time is your own to explore the sights and attractions. Highlights include the Pier, Great Orme, Cable cars and the narrow streets tightly packed with historic buildings. This Victorian coastal resort is a wonderfull place to spend a relaxing afternoon.
Penderyn Distillery & Llandudno at Leisure - £495
Upon reaching Llandudno Junction Station, transfer by coach to the distillery nestled beneath the Great Orme rock. Explore Penderyn's history, peat-style whisky development, and savor tastings. Free time in charming Llandudno town awaits with its Pier and Victorian Promenade.
Conwy Castle & Bodnant Gardens - £495
Sitting at the mouth of the River Conwy, nestled next to the modern harbour the giant stucture sits majestically and is just waiting to be explored. Giant curtain walls and eight huge round towers give the castle its unique and intimidating presence.
After our trip to the past we bring things right up to date with a visit to the vibrant and beautiful Bodnant Gardens. Spanning 80 acres and looking out towards Snowdonia, this garden is designed to flourish throughout the year with a variety of plants and flowers that represent each glorious season.
- Tables of 2 will need to be selected at time of booking (Subject to availabilty).
- You can pay in instalments over the next few months, contact the fundraising team to make a payment.
- You can add extra guests (subject to availability).
- All bookings will be on tables of 4, these will be mixed if a group booking of 4 hasn't been made, single passengers may be placed with groups of 3.
- The excursion will be subject to the booking conditions of carriage of Northern Belle Limited, see their website for details: www.northernbelle.co.uk/terms-conditions
Event Terms & Conditions can be found here: Event T&Cs