Take on the ultimate challenge
Be the first to find out where the Dove House Trek 2021 will take you by signing up below!
Here's some clues.....
- The place is full of natural wonders including both glaciers and hot springs.
- There's over 1600km of hiking trails in this area - though you probably won't be taking on them all!
- It's an important habitat for wildlife, including mountain goats, deer and grizzly bears!
- It takes around 12 hours to fly there from Manchester.
- The country has a population of almost 37 million and has two national languages - English and French.
Have you guessed where we're going yet?
We'll be revealing the location on 26th June - two years before you will depart. Watch this space!
Come along to our information evening on 22nd August to find out more - let us know if you will be attending using the form below.
For information on how we use your data once you have registered please click here to read our Privacy Notice.