We need your support now more than ever
We need your support now more than ever.
The spread of Coronavirus and the measures put in place mean that Dove House Hospice cannot fundraise in the way needed in order stay afloat.
As people self-isolate and increase social distancing less and less customers visiting the charity shops, fundraising events have been postponed or cancelled and Lottery sign-ups have reduced.
It is likely that Dove House will lose around £15,000 per day during this time – that’s around £500,000 per month.
What impact will this have on Dove House Hospice?
Losing this amount of income would mean the hospice may not be able to care for as many local families who need care in the future. It may mean the services offered to people facing the most difficult days would be reduced and that not everyone who needs hospice care in Hull and East Yorkshire will be able to receive it.
These are unprecedented times and we cannot predict what may happen next, and what the long-term impact will be.
How can you help?
• Donate today – click here to make a donation to our Emergency Coronavirus Appeal
• Join our Lottery – for just £1 per month you could help Dove House and be in with a chance of winning £1000 (or more if there’s a rollover!) every week.
• Set up a Regular Donation – small but regular donations make a huge difference, you can set up a Direct Debit here.
• Online Quiz – whilst everyone is staying at home more and we can’t together in the usual way, be social from a distance and join in with our new online quiz here
• Shop online – We have many items for sale on our Ebay shop and you can browse from your own home. 100% of the final sale price goes directly to Dove House to provide vital care to our patients and their families with a life limiting illness. To visit our Ebay Shop click here
To find out more about how we use your data click here to read our Privacy Notice or contact the hospice on 01482 785751.