Explore beautiful East Yorkshire
Do something wonderful for your local hospice this spring and take part in our 20th annual sponsored walk. Join us on Bank Holiday Sunday, 6th May and discover hidden gems right on your doorstep.
All of the routes are circular and start/finish at The Lawns Centre, Harland Way, Cottingham. The walks will take you across fields, through woodlands and along river banks. Showcasing sights such as Beverley Minster, Skidby Mill and the medieval village of Risby.
All walks are suitable for all ages and abilities, you choose your distance.
- 5 mile walk – Perfect for families starting at 12 noon
- 8 mile walk – Perfect Sunday afternoon stroll setting off at 11am
- 15 mile walk – this challenging walk sets off at 11am and will take from Cottingham up to Beverley and back through the villages.
- 19 mile walk - add a little extra - start at 8.30am
- 25 mile walk – Setting off at 8.30am why not challenge yourself with this marathon-length walk (We recommend only experienced walkers undertake the 25mile walk)
Registration is £25 or free if you pledge to raise a minimum of £25 in sponsorship for Dove House Hospice.
Participants under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times and must have a registration form signed by a parent/guardian. Please note that the minimum age for the 25 mile walk is 12. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times.Save the date for our 2018 Sponsored Walk!
For information on how we use your data once you have registered please click here to read our Privacy Notice.