Hospice Care Week is an annual week of activity to raise the profile of hospice care across the UK.
Hospice Care Week plays a vitally important role in highlighting the importance of hospice care nationally. We are incredibly grateful to the generosity of the community, from fundraising, to the time given by volunteers to enable us to provide our specialist care. The theme of this year's campaign is "This is What It Takes". With this in mind, we will be highlighting the many areas that have to come together in order for us to make a difference, alongside those who go above and beyond in support of our patients and their families.
As the part of the week, we will be out and about across Hull and East Yorkshire, raising invaluable funds and awareness. Please come and say hello to a hospice representative at the following places:
- Saturday 5th October – Driffield Centre bucket collection, 10am-4pm
- Tuesday 8th Octover - Northpoint Shopping Centre tombola, 10am-4pm
- Wednesday 9thOctober – Asda Kingswood bag pack, 10am-4pm
- Thursday 10th October – Asda Kingswood bag pack, 10am-4pm
- Friday 11th Octover – Tesco St Stephens bag pack, 10am-4pm
- Saturday 12th October – Beverley Town Centre bucket collection, 10am-4pm
- Saturday 12th October – Hull City Centre bucket collection, 10am-4pm
- Sunday 13th October - Beverley Town Centre bucket collection, 10am -4pm.
- Sunday 13th October - Hull City Centre bucket collection, 10am-4pm
From Monday 7th - Friday 11th October, we will also be serving afternoon tea at our onsite Dulcies Cafe between 2-4pm.
From bake sales, to dress down days, to volunteering and more, there are many ways that you can make a difference.
FUNDRAISE * VOLUNTEER * GET INVOLVED
To find out more about how you can make a difference to your local hospice, please contact the Fundraising Team on 0182 785743, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.