Looking for a great Mothers/Fathers Day, Birthday or Xmas gift?
Look no further than a Lottery Gift Voucher.
Find out more and get an application form HERE
Find out about the Dove House Hospice scratch card and where you can buy them
Win a cash prize! more >>
Dove House Hospice Lottery Winners!
See what the lottery winners have to say about winning the 1st prize! more >>
Frequently Asked Questions
When are the draws held?
The draws are run each Friday.
How do I play?
Simply complete a membership form with your details, choosing a method of payment that suits you best. We will then allocate a game number which is unique to you. As soon as we receive your subscription you will be entered into the draw - only payers are players!
How can I pay?
There are many options of payment available. These include:-
- Direct Debit – have your subscriptions made directly from your bank account. This is the most cost effective for the hospice.
- Advance Cheque – send along a cheque direct to the office. Payments can be made quarterly (£13), half-yearly (£26) or annually (£52).
- Debit Card – Ring the office and we will input your details over the phone. You can also renew your lottery membership on-line using your debit card.
- Cash – Cash collection is available in certain areas. A representative would call at your home to collect your subscription on a 5 weekly basis (£5).
As a token of our appreciation, those members who pay their subscriptions for the full year in advance will receive our collectable ‘Lotte’ bear with our compliments. ‘Lotte’ changes each year.
Can I only have one game number?
A member can have as many numbers as they want. It is very common for members to have two entries per week.
Can we set up a syndicate and play along with friends/work colleagues?
Yes, we do have a number of syndicates set up. We advise that if you wish to set up a syndicate an agreement is put together which all participants agree with in terms of payment and winnings. The Lottery Team can advise on this if need be.
Can we participate and pay through our salary at work?
This can be arranged if the company is prepared to set up the deductions scheme.
How do we check if our number(s) have won?
We publish the results each week in the Hull Daily Mail, usually on a Tuesday evening. The results can also be found in the hospice shops, on-line on our website, collectors hold them in their collectors packs, or you can ring the office and check them there.
Can we participate in the weekly draw in any other way?
Tickets can be purchased weekly from our shops.
Can I purchase a membership for a friend or family member?
Yes, we offer a gift membership scheme allowing you to purchase a membership for a friend or family member. You can purchase these for as little as 10 weeks (£10).
Why support Dove House through the Lottery Scheme?
- All proceeds go directly to support patient care
- We are the local Lottery looking after local people.
- Becoming a member allows us to plan for the future with sustainable recurring funds
- It only costs £1 per week
- A weekly jackpot of £1000 guaranteed
- Rollover prize of up to £10,000
- We have 2 Super Draws every year
- Each member will receive an annual newsletter
- All winners are notified direct
How do I cancel my lottery membership?
To cancel your lottery membership please get in touch with the Dove House Hospice Lottery team:
T: 01482 785785
A: The Lottery Department, Dove House Hospice, Chamberlain Road, Hull, HU8 8DH